Must Have Features for Enterprise CRM Solutions
When you select an enterprise-grade product for your organization, there are various needs you need to work upon and should solve your key pain points.
When you choose any product your key priority is always to choose a product that solves our key pain points and is pocket friendly as well. Same is the case with choosing the right CRM for your business.
With multiple software options in the market it’s very significant to choose a CRM that matches the requirement of your business and benefits the end user i.e sales reps and marketing team.
So, let’s explore what are the critical features that need to be considered to select the correct CRM.
The entire process of selecting, purchasing, and setting up the new CEM solution in your organization is called CRM implication.
Understanding the end user of any product or service should be the top priority for the management team. The same applies when you select the right CRM for your business.
The end user here can be the sales and marketing department of the company. If that is not the case then make the list of people that are going to use the product.
This would give a comprehensive idea about what feature you should look for in your CRM.
Following features that you should see in your CRM:
- Contact Management: Contact management is also called customer management software which allows users to gather and segment the contact of your consumer to increase the efficiency of the customer data and influence your marketing activity. It facilitates personalization at scale ease.
- Sales team and customer opportunity management: The rule of 80/20 applies here i.e 20% of efforts leads to 80% of the results. With the help of lead scoring this can be achieved. Lead scoring helps sales reps to prioritize the high value and easy to convert prospects which can lead to better financial goals.
- Report and Dashboards: With integrated businesses intelligence tools you can view statistics in a highly visual, engaging perspective using customized reports and dashboard. While performing the sales process there is a good amount of data that is being generated and utilizing that data will enhance the sales engagement.
- Sales Analytics: Using AI and ML for data analysis is one of the most valuable features of the CRM. Sales reps can create better campaigns by analyzing the data that has been collected from the past campaigns. A CRM that collects the data from various channels like LinkedIn, social media and more then analyzes it – all with the same software.
- Lead management: The ability of a CRM to integrate the automated data collection of the prospect information from various channels helps to speed up the process of the data entry of the prospect. LeadCRM helps you synchronize your LinkedIn leads to CRM with one click operation.
Above are the features that you should generally consider before choosing a CRM that is best for your business. But this is still a general suggestion.
If you are willing to select the right CRM that is specifically built for your business, here are some steps you should follow:
Step1: Understand the end users: Consider the end user who will use the CRM solution in your team and what are the pain points that the CRM is going to solve.
Step2: Provide incentive to your team: Have an open discussion about the product that you are choosing for the business that will motivate the team to adapt to the CRM software.
Step3: List the required feature: Make a list of all the features and integration that you would need for the automation of the CRM. When you have the long list of features and integrations ready with you, pare down the list to the most essential features that your business would use.
Step4: Utilize the demo of CRM: Once you have listed the features of the CRM then use the demo so that you and your team can get a better idea of the user experience and interface of the interface.
So, go ahead and experiment with the CRM that will suit the requirements of the business. With the tip above you now know what are the things you should look for. While you list down your needs and match it with the features of top CRMs in the market, make sure to go with the CRM that offers you integrations with various prospecting and outreach tools in the market.