Most businesses fail due to the inability of the business to generate clients that can generate revenue for the business to strive. Finding the business opportunity for your business is quite essential for any business to grow and expand. But, today’s marketplace is not limited just to the personal and businesses that you know of. With a social media platform like LinkedIn you can generate leads that can help you in generating the leads. I know this sounds simple but it demands your attention and efforts which are always in scarcity. So, how can you generate leads on LinkedIn?
To use LinkedIn to generate leads there are prerequisites that can optimize your lead generation.
- First is to optimize your LinkedIn profile (i.e) don’t leave any information in your profile empty.
- Creating valuable content and be a thought leader in your niches
- Add the Webpage of your organization, the sector it serves, its size, and any other details you can.
- Make your net as wide as possible because company specialties are the dragnet that helps your company be found in LinkedIn searches.
These are some tips that will help you optimize your LinkedIn profile.
Why should you choose LinkedIn for lead generation ?
Search lead on LinkedIn
LinkedIn has a wide web of people with whom you can connect to. Utilizing these opportunities can help your business to generate leads.Wpromote’s State of B2B Marketing Survey indicates that 62% of B2B marketers claim LinkedIn helps them create leads, which is more than twice as many as the next-highest social platform.
Marketers may engage with the targeted prospects with relevant, practical content in the correct context by utilizing the information at their fingertips and LinkedIn. It works for successful B2B lead generation. Following are the ways in which LinkedIn is helpful in generating leads:
- It consists of buyers who are professionals.
More than 20% of LinkedIn members have purchasing authority for their organizations. Your company might connect with at least 61 million senior-level influencers and 40 million decision makers. Your target demographic is probably already using it because it is the social media network that Fortune 500 organizations utilize the most.
- Lead conversion rates on LinkedIn are higher and cost less.
Even if you choose a paid strategy, you will still save money compared to launching a comparable ad campaign on a search engine or another social media site. There are ways to get leads on LinkedIn for free.
Add LinkedIn leads to CRM
You now need to add pertinent leads to your CRM system and successfully manage those leads. Sort them into groups, engage with them, and advance them through the pipeline.So, let’s get started with the list of CRM tools that support LinkedIn integration.
How to Integrate CRM with LinkedIn?
There are tools that let your CRM connect with LinkedIn. One such tool is
Step 1: Go to Google Chrome and Install LeadCRM.
Step 2: After adding LeadCRM to your Chrome extension view the LendCRM
Step 3: SignIn or LogIn into LeadCRM
Step 4: On the front page click on Integration and Connect your CRM
Step 5: Open your LinkedIn Account and Click on the Add CRM (reflecting that your CRM is now integrating to LinkedIn)
Step 6: The contact details are added and if you can also add deals if you want to
The image below shows the option of selecting the deal value.
With these simple and easy steps you can integrate your LinkedIn Account with your CRM and accelerate your lead generation.
Why should you choose LeadCRM for CRM integration?
Now that you know how you can integrate your CRM. Let’s see reasons to choose LeadCRM. LeadCRM instantly pulls the lead’s data from their LinkedIn profile and exports it with a single click into your CRM.To verify that the data gathered is accurate, comprehensive, and reflects a real lead, LeadCRM solutions carry out a number of automatic tasks.
The tools ensure that the data is always up to date, accurate, and best of all it offers automated data enrichment of your prospects data. Your dashboard will display any new updates, keeping you informed and worry-free. Your life is made simpler by LeadCRM.All of your interactions with leads and prospects are automatically recorded by LeadCRM.
- Contact enrichment: With the feature of contact enrichment you can manage the lead data at the same time manage the lead data with ease.
- Generate more leads: You can connect with thrice the number of prospects as before and automate lead generation with automated data entry work.
- Get notes: Lead CRM facilitates you to add notes and tag directly to your LinkedIn profile.
- Sync your LinkedIn Messages: You can sync your LinkeDIn Messages automatically at the same time move all your conversation into your CRM.
- LinkedIn Email Finder: Get the email addresses of all your LinkedIn connections and update them into your CRM.
- Integrate CRM: Connect the CRM of your choice with ease with LeadCRM. Whether you are on the LinkedIn primary plan , premium plan or using Sales navigator you can sync your account effortlessly to your account.
Email Finder and more make it possible for you to focus on revenue generation. So, boost your lead generation process with LeadCRM.