Why is it necessary to integrate LinkedIn with Salesforce?
Job search, personal branding, hiring, and learning new skills all this is available on Linkedin. But is this all you know about LinkedIn? Did you know sales teams from various organisations use the CRM of LinkedIn to know about their potential client? As in they learn about their potential customers and make their profile.
Okay, let’s back up a bit and understand what CRM is.
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) refers to strategies and technologies used to engage and retain clients. CRM software helps business owners easily track all communications with their leads and clients. This software system helps replace the extensive work of manually storing spreadsheets, and databases to track clients’ data. This helps sales professionals in saving time and get a grip of sales funnel.
When we integrate CRM, the sales team will get access to all the information related to the clients in one place.
Small-scale business owners, you will want to make everything quick like a click of a button. CRM LinkedIn is similar to being a click of a button when you integrate it with salesforce, Hubspot or any other CRM compatible platforms, it becomes a powerful tool for the sales professional and the members in the team. You know what salesforce is, isn’t it? It’s just like CRM. When we connect salesforce with LinkedIn the sales team will find it easy to provide customised services to their clients by giving sophisticated algorithms and professional insights.
The linkedin sales navigator is premium feature specifically made of small-scale business owners. This helps them to generate leads on linkedin allowing them to easily find target audience and connect with them.
There are specific benefits of sales navigator:
- Uses advance filters to search for targetted audience.
- Updates tracking and recommends sales leads.
- Unlimited profile searches
- Specific keyword mentions
The salesforce linkedin integration allows seamless integration of data between two platforms, allowing the users on both platforms to work on centralised interface without having to switch between the platforms. Linkedin users can store valuable data about the leads generated within the CRM database with the salesforce linkedin integration. They can record information in specific objects and use it to reach out to their prospects. By automation process the users can score leads in a better way and nurture them until can crack the deal. On the other hand, the salesforce linkedin integration helps salesforce users to get wider reach in finding suitable leads. Also, with the specific needs of your business, the linkedin sales navigator allows you to find and capture leads to add to your salesfoce database for better data managemet and communication.
With these features of Salesforce CRM linkedin integration, there are a few benefits when we sync the two platforms.
- Helps manage sales navigator search settings with the contacts in the CRM to find the best fit audience for further interactions.
- The owner receives notifications about clients change in position or exiting companies.
- Gets access to necessary contact information quicker from the CRM as shown in the Sales Navigator Leads Page.
- Redirects mails, notes etc., from the sales navigator to CRM.
The next step to think about is why is it necessary to integrate linkedin with salesforce and how is it going to help the sales professionals.
- It’s simple: with the premium features of linkedin sales navigator and salesforce CRM, sales teams find it simple to capture potential leads from the crowd also maintain their database.
- Easy to find potential customers: CRM’s integration gives you the opportunity to leverage the data available in the CRM to guide tracing potential customers. By syncing linkedin with CRM, sales team find it easy to access customer information without switching. The best way to find potential customers or leads is through the recommended leads section.
- Cost Reduction: Getting new customers onboard through linkedin is expensive, however through CRM integration, it’s less expensive also, one can study the spending behaviour of previous customer and use it to get new customers/leads.
- Saves Time: This process of CRM saves a lot of time in getting the details of the client immediately. This system ensures that you aren’t missing out on any of your buyer’s needs.
- Having Sustainable relationship: With CRM integration to linkedin, it is easy to track the customer’s preference and cater to them accordingly. This helps building a stronger relationship in turn having a sustainable relationship with customers.
Salesforce CRM integration with Linkedin is essential for sales team to make time to strategies their clients needs as well as speak to potential customers for their business. These features on linkedin, Salesforce, Hubspot is really helpful for small-scaled business to track down target audience and convert them to potential leads. However, there are drawback that do not shadow the advantageous features available for the sales team. As it’s quick and easy to use, there won’t be any confusion.